February 02, 2020 – March 31, 2020
Crest is pleased to announce an exclusive retail financing offering through Bank of the West (BoW). Bank of the West is offering zero down and 90-days until first payment. This promotion is exclusive to Crest and our competitors do not have this retail financing option. This is just another great Crest advantage over our competitors.
Bank of the West (BoW) details:
- This promotion is effective immediately and all retail deals must close and all final paperwork be submitted to BoW no later than November 30, 2019. The boat must be warranty registered with Crest and paid off your floor plan (if applicable) within 5 days of deal losing. No request for extensions will be accepted.
- Zero down payment up to $60,000 total amount financed on qualified 2018MY, 2019MY and 2020MY new untitled Crests. The total financing can include taxes, freight, prep, and other registration charges. If your buyer orders additional equipment and then exceeds the noted limit, they are only required to provide a down payment to get the total financed back to the limit.
- 90 days until first payment. The new Crest owner will have 90 days until their first payment is due. This allows you to close and finance the deal immediately and the new owner will not pay anything until closer to actual boating season.
- Normal financing terms apply, such as credit bureau review and financing through BoW. Final terms are determined by BoW based upon credit review.
- Participation limited to US dealers only.